[pct-l] Helpful water men

Oh Bernie and Brett please go blow negative air elsewhere!  Excuse me
for lowering myself to such bad manners but I do venture to say you two
take thyselves a touch too seriously.

Leave the rest of us alone and do not let your lips touch a drop of the
water being mechanically  taken into Section A.  I loved the post from
Chris and Shoshanna,thank you both for your contribution. You helped
give me nerve enough to face the depth of possible anger that can come
from this list (and others).

If you two gentleman know the three men involved with the water issue
you'd know they will not harm and/or offend the PCT or Mother Nature.
So, if you have nothing positive to say, and thus far Mr. Krausse, we've
heard nothing but negative thoughts from you about how weak both people
and Nature are, please say nothing at all.

In all due respect,

JoAnn Michael