[pct-l] Going to the April 16 Bash from Big Bear?

I am getting more and more envious of all you lake Moreno, ADZPCTKO party
people, and would probably start than if it wasn't for a wedding I need to
attend in late April;  I would still love to meet the crowd.

I think that I should be in the Highway 10 area or Big Bear Lake region at
that time.  Is there anybody that is going to the party from that area and
is willing to pick me up and return me?  I realize that it is a long shot
but thought that I would ask.  I'd probably be badly in need of company by
that time too.

Goforth