[pct-l] Water in Section A

I believe that we can get the water turned on in Section A by April 15, maybe
earlier. I talked to the USFS and they seemed sympathetic. The water is ON at
Laguna Campground and is supposed to be on at Cibbets but someone ripped off the
generator. I asked specifically about Pioneer Mail. I was told to call back next
week. I will stay on top of this situation and advise the list.

This leaves the stretch from Pioneer Mail to Scissors and from Scissors to
Barrel Springs as the two "problems" remaining. The support team is working
these areas.