Re: [pct-l] River crossings

Brick,

Concerning the Evolution Creek crossing, you mention the old trail
crossing, is that upstream from the new trail crossing?  You mentioned a
"meadow"  :on the map there is macClure meadow and Evolution meadow
upstream.  I also noticed that there is a sizeable creek crossing of a
creek coming down from Glacier Divide (mapH12, pg 263) just before reaching
the new ford, where is the old trail crossing in relation to these
features?

You mentioned Kerrick creek before, seems that was okay if you get to a log
crossing early enough in the day.  Were there any other difficult crossings
North of Tuolume?

Goforth

*