Re: [pct-l] More Coyote...

In a message dated 2/23/99 1:18:29 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
sierra141@hotmail.com writes:

<< Hmmmm, perhaps we should teach *people* a lesson by collaring *humans*
 when they enter campgrounds, and administering a shock when they allow a
 bear to get their food. >>

I had a feeling I'd get a few flames over this, which I did.  My point was for
"trouble" or tagged bears (in park campgrounds) that are eventully going to be
destroyed.  I certainly wasn't suggesting all bears have collars.

Sly