Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 00:25:50 -0600 (CST)
Subject: BOUNCE pct-l@backcountry.net:  Admin request:
/^subject:\s*help\b/i
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 22:24:37 -0800
From: Jonathan Ley <leyj@earthlink.net>
Subject: Help with cat?

With about 8 weeks till I depart for the PCT, I'm faced with
a major personal problem - what to do with my cat...

I've pretty much worked through my list of family, friends and
co-workers and only have two "maybes".  I've discovered there
are a lot of reasons people can't care for cats.

Anyway, if anyone on this list knows of a responsible person
who would be happy to help, I would be forever in their debt.
I've constructed a web page for the cause (with all details, etc.).
It's at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~leyj/pcta.htm

I'll be driving from Seattle to Chicago in early April, so anywhere
around or in-between those areas would be best...

thanks for your time,

Jonathan