[pct-l] '99 Hopeful comments - Stove/cooking

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Glen K. Van Peski <gvp@home.com>.
* Please use <mailto:gvp@home.com> to reply to the sender.

Last summer a friend(who is segment hiking the PCT this year) and I used a titanium pot and made very small fires, and that worked great.  I know there are some areas where you are not allowed to have open fires, but don't have a feel for how much of the trip that affects.  For light weight, it was hard to beat the fire and titanium pot.