Re: [pct-l] Blisters & compeeds

Christine wrote,

Now that I use Vaseline I hardly need the bandage stuff...(but when I do
it's REALLY hard to get the skin grease-free so the adhesive will stick!!!

Wipe as much of the vaseline off as possible. Then use one or two of the
individually packaged alcohol wipes. They will get the greasy film off the
skin. Then dry the skin and apply the tape.

John Vonhof
vonhof@pacbell.net
author: FIXING YOUR FEET: Preventive Maintenance and Treatments for Foot
Problems of Runners, Hikers, and Adventure Racers
web site: http://www.footworkpub.com/feet/index.htm (check out the book
here)