Re: [pct-l] Feet, Percentages, Heat, Etc

David, can you tell me more about the foot problem that you describe having
in Wrightwood - you mentioned "pressure on the ends of the two longest
bones".  Was this on your heel?  What do you think contributed to this foot
problem? what are you doing differently now to relieve the problem? How
fast were you going when the foot problem began to manifest? Do you think a
slow start from Campo would have helped ?

I am impressed with your training, hope you make it to the trail.

I am very concerned about the issues that you have mentioned and really
appreciate your imput.

Goforth