[pct-l] Shop as you go resupplying

Some time ago I posted a message to the list suggesting that there are
alternatives to relying heavily on food maildrops along the PCT.  I didn't
go into details, but promised I'd respond if contacted off-list.

For anyone who was or is interested but didn't contact me, I've posted some
information about shop-as-you-go alternatives to maildrops on my website.

Point your browser to:  htttp://www.skydivenet.com/pcthike/tips.htm

Hope it helps.  I'd be interested in feed-back, especially about
information concerning some of the locations I'm unsure of.  I'd be happy
to post additional pertinent info on this subject to the site.

Chris

http://www.skydivenet.com/pcthike
hikertrash@earthlink.net