[pct-l] Mental Attitude

Right on Sly!  As we choose to walk the trail, the corollary is that we
accept the trail.  I've hiked with people who question the judgment,
motives, and ancestry of the trail designers each time they perceive an
aspect of the trail is not quite right.  The unnecessary switchback,
circuitous routing around private property or a fragile meadow, rocky
washed-out tread, horse manure, these are as much a part of the PCT as
Forrester Pass and Evolution Valley.  I have no power to change any of
it.  So when I encounter the bitchers and whiners and second guessers,
we don't stay together for long.  I neither critique the trail nor
defend the trail, I just follow it.

Happy trails, Tom