[pct-l] Washington First-aid for blisters

I have recently discovered an unknown compound that rivals "second Skin"
and I am sure that it can be put to good use for blisters.  It is amazing
stuff that is:
	ABSOLUTELY FREE

	AVAILABLE ON ALL PARTS OF THE TRAIL IN WASHINGTON(and probably in parts of

		Oregon as well)
	WILL ADHERE TO ANYTHING FOR AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF TIME, CAN NOT BE
		WASHED OFF

My first close-up encounter with this substance was during a survival
weekend, when I tried to do some fishing with a saftey pin, but could find
no worms for bait.  I found a slug, tried cutting it up for bait, and found
that it produced  2 kinds of sticky mucoid substances that remained on my
hands despite everthing that I attempted to do in order to remove them.

You will note that there is a webpage called "The Banana Slug Slime String
Band".  Thus, in keeping with Jardines philosophy of "multiple use", these
substances have uses ranging far beyond  mere first aid.  Boredom and ennui
found in Northbound thruhikers entering Washington is bound to  lead to new
creative uses for this substance.  Who knows there may even be a inchoate
George Washington Carver amongst the lot this year, who will vault this
humble substance into international prominence.

I might add that application of this substance is sometimes touchy  If any
intervening piece of anatomy hits the slug before it arrives at the blister
site, that piece of anatomy will l bear the
intented first-aid despite your best efforts, and another slug will need to
be sacrificed for the blister.  Despite these drawbacks, I hope you will
remain open minded and search out these creatures in order to see for
yourself this miraculous substance.

Peace
Gofforth