Re: [pct-l] Duct tape Foes

A member asked,

>Am I the only one out there whose feet sweat enough that even duct tape
comes off? Any advice for one whose feet sweat massively even in cold
weather?

Certainly wiping the feet with an alcohol wipe will help remove oils from
your feet.  Some folks have found that applying an anti-perspirant will help
reduce sweating.  I would try a spray on type--that does not leave a powder
on the skin.  There are products advertised that reduce sweating with
occasional applucation, either a rock-type thing of a pad of some kind. Look
in the back of health type magazines for some of these items.

John Vonhof
vonhof@pacbell.net
author: FIXING YOUR FEET: Preventive Maintenance and Treatments for Foot
Problems of Runners, Hikers, and Adventure Racers
web site: http://www.footworkpub.com/feet/index.htm (check out the book
here)