Re: [pct-l] Valentines Day

In a message dated 2/7/99 5:13:24 PM US Eastern Standard Time, bigmac@tbwt.com
writes:

<<   Valentines Day is coming up and I recommend you stop throwing
 rocks and send every lady on this list a big heart box of
 candy. If you want to say I'm a girl then make mine chocolate
 covered cherries. Let's all have a nice day.      Mac >>

LOL (laughing out loud)... what about the guys? (the real guys)  I'll take a
big bag of m and m's!!!!!!!!

less that 81 days, Sly

PS  btw, this isn't the only flame war in town, atml has one on cell phones,
again!  must be cabin fever.  it will pass........