[pct-l] Valentines Day

Beejer Slayer wrote:
 > Hi,
 >I don't want my real
 > mailbox filled up with flames.

  Hi yourself Mr Owen Anonymous. Looks like you just hit
a new low even for you.
  I checked the back posts and all I find is YOU jumping on
people and telling us what they say and who they are. You mail
a dozen posts sometimes calling people names and demanding they
make public ansers to your fake questions, then when they do you
tell everybody they've started a flame war. You keep putting
somebody else's name in your smears to give us the impression
it's more than just you involved but it's not. You and your
clones got some people mad over somebody being a ranger and
trying to make an end to thruhiking but I never read anybody
saying those things but you.
   I don't know you personally so I can't say what your real
problem is but it reminds me of when I was about eight years
old. Me and my friends figured we were doing just fine when
some real pretty little girl moved in to our town. She came
from a big city and got good grades and like I say she
was real cute too. I didn't know why but I felt
all nervous and stupid when she was around so one day I and
my cousin hauled off and threw rocks at her. I thought that
would take care of it but it didn't and my Dad beat the tar
out of me besides :-)
  Valentines Day is coming up and I recommend you stop throwing
rocks and send every lady on this list a big heart box of
candy. If you want to say I'm a girl then make mine chocolate
covered cherries. Let's all have a nice day.      Mac