[pct-l] How To Hike the PCT II

Hi Mark,

Using a combination of Craig's PCT Planner, Ray's book and Lynne Weldon's
video I have narrowed down my mail drops to seven that include, Warner
Springs, Kennedy Meadows, Vermillion Valley, Burney Falls SP, Ollalie Lake,
Timberline Lodge and Stehekin.

All using USPS.

I'll also be using 25 other town stops to resupply, carrying on average of 4
to 5 days of food.  I have a few sections carrying as little as two days worth
of food and one 150 mile stretch from Cascade Locks to White Pass needing 7 or
8 days worth of food.

Any former thru-hikers or "people in the know" see any problems with this
plan?  Any recommendations?

Thanks,  Sly