[pct-l] Day Zero Campsite

Answers to Day Zero Campsite Questions:

1-The dates of April 12-16 with a trail date of April 17 was set so that
several people who wanted to start mid-month could be supported together.

2-There is another group that is interested in starting a couple of weeks
later -- say a May 1 trail date. We can support that group equally well.

3-California only, Section hikers and thru hikers will be equally
supported.

4- We [the team] are primarly doing this for FUN.

5-The team has ideas for support for Sections A-F and possibly part of G.