Re: [pct-l] Messages from 99 hopefuls on trail to PCT-l

-----Original Message-----
From: Joanne Lennox <goforth@cio.net>
:I don't have a webpage, and I will not be posting an on-line journal, but I
:would like to tell all my friends on the mailing list, how I am progressing
:on the trail.  I was thinking that I could mail a postcard to somebody on
:the list and they could post what I send.  Obviously, if everybody did
:this, and did it very often it would be a real headache for one person.
:Can something be worked out?

Goforth,
It would be a headache if one person did all the transcribing for all
hikers, but not too bad if each hiker paired up with one homebody (future
hiker :-) ) . I'd be happy to receive your postcards and post them to the
list so everyone else could read about your progress. Let me know if you
want to and I'll send you my address.

Karen