[pct-l] Messages from 99 hopefuls on trail to PCT-l

I was going to save this question but may as well ask it now.

There have been so many people that have been helpful on the list.  I feel
a very strong connection to everybody.  When TR and others have so
graciously offered to help and are organizing efforts to do  more and more
things to help, that connection to them strengthens, but also it
reverberates throughout the list for me and affects how I read everybody's
messages.

More and more I am looking forward to meeting some of you on the trail.  If
I don't meet you on the trail, you can bet I 'll be looking for entries on
any of the registers en route to tell me how you are doing.

I don't have a webpage, and I will not be posting an on-line journal, but I
would like to tell all my friends on the mailing list, how I am progressing
on the trail.  I was thinking that I could mail a postcard to somebody on
the list and they could post what I send.  Obviously, if everybody did
this, and did it very often it would be a real headache for one person.
Can something be worked out?

Peace, Goforth