[pct-l] Room for everybody

I am new to this forum.  I enjoy reading everyones post.  To Jeff
Thompson you have hit the nail on the head.  I would agree with all you
said.  I would also add that even if you are thru hiking it doesn't mean
you have to follow the straight and narrow.  i personally get bored with
a purest form of hiking. (not that there is anything wrong with that)  I
definately feel each to his own.  But to break boredum shaking things up
and choosing a different path for a while can make all the difference for
the soul.  Some of my best experinces come from going down that blue
blazed path.  The most important thing to remember for the thruhiker is
that no one way is the best and if they somehow feel enlightened and
better because they thruhike than I feel sorry for them.  I think then
they miss out on a lot.  Peace to all.  Mike(bigdaddy)
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]