[pct-l] '99er Support

Dear '99er Thru Hikers,

I'm not supporting anyone this year and would like to offer.  Last year I
helped Martina and Brian and enjoyed the interaction, letters, photos, etc.
so much that I would like to do it again.

I'm looking at my calendar and thinking that I would like to take two to
three people from LA to the border on the weekend of April 17-18.  If we
leave by 5:00 am from my house we can be at the border by 9:00 am and you
can get a good days walk in.  It is most convenient for me if you fly into
Ontario airport, however LAX isn't too bad if you fly in during the week.

This offer is first come first serve, send me a private email if you're
interested and we can work out all the details.

Greg "Strider" Hummel