[pct-l] (PCT-L) Alcohol Stoves

I have used homemade stoves for 3 yrs.
I use 91% rubbing alcohol for fuel not the
denatured because of the fumes,cost,and
toxic properties of denatured.Also you have a multi purpose
fuel--sterilizing your
hands,finding"hot spots" on your feet during your evening massage.Use
the bottle it comes in as your renewable fuel
bottle-I have not had a leak yet.
   You can use the 70% kind but boiling times are longer.My stove uses
the stew can and small tuna can.When thru cooking
tilt larger can over,set cooking pot on top of tuna can to put out
flame.Stove fits in
your pot so it is compact.Only downer is the soot on pot but this aids
in heat transfer. Happy hiking,Kojac