Re: [pct-l] Banning Horses? Nah!

re: [Horse packing resupply] would be contrary to the entire reason for
thruhiking.

Why? I would think that hiking the entire trail without leaving it would be
the ultimate. Your reports indicate that you have a great time during
resupply sidetrips but you don't need to hike 2,700 miles to enjoy an
all-you-can-eat barbaque.

Tom

PS: Yes I know that I don't understand thruhiking. That's the problem. If
I, a confirmed backpacker, doesn't understand where you are at, how can
normal people who hike zero?