[pct-l] Hello Fellow Hikers!

I would just like to introduce myself...
My name is Camille, and I will begin a thru-hike on the PCT around April 1st.
Until 2 days ago, my plans were to hike the AT. That was before I got a call
from my friend who has already hiked the AT and is now doing the PCT. I'm
flexible and have the time, so I thought I'd like to hike with a long-time
friend instead of solo! Since I have begun preparing for a thru-hike, I don't
feel SO lost, but know there are some changes that I haven't planned for. If
anyone has advice they feel might benefit me, please don't hesitate to email
me. I'll try not to clog up the PCT mail list without doing a bit of research
first.
Good luck with preparation and
Thanks in advance,
Camille