[pct-l] Re: TR answer, Tyvek, 1.3 oz nylon

Charlie responds:>My question is, if Tyvek is so good, why would a hiker
have discarded it? I've never seen a discarded nylon tarp/tent along any
trail.

Who knows - it might have been the guy from Florida that I sent Tyvek to,
but who never paid me. Therefore, it was no great loss to him...

Perhaps they simply found a better solution, or given last years snow
levels, had a tent sent to them....

Was it just at thrown down at trailside, littered? (Yuck)

Kurt Russell
Wanderlust Outdoor Gear
See the 1.5 lb Nomad lite bivy shelter at
http://wanderlustgear.com