Re: [pct-l] footwear

I'm with Rebecca. I've multiple sprains and surgery on my right ankle
and would not consider doing the trip without something this is high
top. Haven't decided whether it will be high top running shoes or boots
yet but the high top part is, for me, essential. There are no exercises
in the world that will make my ankle 100%, and although it doesn't need
babying, it does need some attention. Part of the fun of all of this is
that we each have our own way of doing things that works for us. To have
 forum like this to talk about it all makes the planning easier and much
more fun. Thanks, everybody!!

Namaste, PCTCoach

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."
-- e.e. Cummings