[pct-l] maintaining a '99 roster

Charlie and all on the list,

> I thought I saw multiple hikers signing on with the same numbered position
on
> the list. What we really need here is a website where hikers could
"register"
> for the Class of '99 thereby creating a single list.
>
> Do we have a volunteer willing to create and host such a site?

I have an existing site that has a PCT page that's still under
construction. Despite the construction it is up and running, and I'd be
glad to be the keeper of the '99 roster. Unless I hear any objections
over the next couple of days, I'll consider myself hired and put up the
roster that I have at the moment. I'll put the page on the list at that
time. Any comments, objections, or advice is welcome.

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."
-- e.e. Cummings