Re: [pct-l] footwear

As Dave said ... if it works for you.
My only advice ... if you have ever sprained/twisted your ankle ... don't think

about wearing shoes w/o some more support than an open sandal.
Keep in mind that each time you twist or sprain an ankle you are more
likely to do it again. The tendons stretch out like rubber bands & the more you
twist/sprain , the more they stretch, & the more they stretch the more likely
you are to twist/sprain them again. (Speaking from personal experience.)
One more word of foot advice ... If you've never had foot/ankle problems,
count yourself lucky ... don't worry about what everyone else says ... keep
doing
whatever you've been doing. i.e. if you usually hike in tennis shoes ... keep
hiking in them.
... basically don't go trying something new in footwear if you don't have a
problem ..
if it ain't broken don't fix it. If you're lucky enough know what works for you
... stick to it.
-Rebecca