Re: [pct-l] Re: Food Ideas

Speed-stick is a new one on me.  I heard about Vaseline on blisters and
suggested it to two of my friends that got blisters on the TYT.  It
worked beautifully.  They were able to hike just fine without pain and
the blisters actually started healing.  I got the idea from this list -
don't remember who.
    I have been using an anti-persirant spray on my feet when I snow
ski, so that they don't swaet and then get cold, but that's the only use
of deodorant on feet that I've heard of.  If the speed-stick works for
blisters, great.