Re: [pct-l] Re: Food Ideas

So let me ask everybody, has anyone tried Speed Stick on their feet
yet?? Did anyone else see the CNN piece about the ongoing test at West
Point, where a control group of cadets have been putting stick deodorant
on their feet and blisters have been cut by 50% in their group over
those not putting stick deodorant on their feet? Stick deodorant is
magic stuff, since it also blocks poinson ivy, sumack, and poison oak
too. I've been spreading it on my arms and neck for four years and haven't had
case of plant-induced skin rash since.