Re: [pct-l] Calories

On Mon, 14 Sep 1998, Brooks Hull wrote:

> Karl mentioned taking olive oil because of the high calorie to weight
> ratio.  I agree with the idea of taking some sort of oil for that
> reason.  Olive oil seems a good choice.  I have been thinking of
> trying liquid margarine.  It has almost as many calories and might
> enhance flavor--even for oatmeal.

I forgot about that. Actually, I used it couple of times. My favorite
use was on flour tortillas for lunch.

> Karl, how do you carry the oil?

At a friend's suggestion, I've been using prescription medicine
bottles. These are the ones pharmacist use to dispense cough syrup and
such. They'll sell empty ones over the counter. Just ask at the drug
counter.

-Karl

Karl "Birdman" Brandt PCT97 LT98                       (650) 725-3686
http://www-leland.stanford.edu/~kbrandt/