Re: [pct-l] canisters and cell phones

Not exactly. It appears that you believe the government will act to
"protect you from yourself" However, the government is a bureauracy.
Bureauracies can't act they can only create rules. These "enlightened
services" you forsee will, in reality, be vended by large contractors
resident on a large beltway stretching from Crater Lake to Agula Dulce.

tom
ps: people who presume to 'know me' will get a different view if they read
my book. [if this is bragging bj, sorry] u may have miscast me as a law
abiding citizen (: [www.cyberlanecommuter.com]