RE: [pct-l] Food.

I was thinking about also taking some canned tuna, until I thought about
bears.  The tuna would be a great source for protein.  Does anyone know
if the empty Tuna can would attract hoards of bears?  Has anyone ever
taken tuna?  Am I asking for trouble if I take tuna?  Any suggestions
would be much appreciated.  <<

Tuna is easy to dehydrate. It takes about a half hour to reconstitute in
warm water. You can use a dehydrator or a stove set on low heat (aprox 200).
Use tuna packed in water as the oil packed product won't dehydrate.
Dehydrated tuna weighs only a fraction of the canned version and doesn't
require you to pack out the can.

Ron