Re: [pct-l] Food.

You wrote:

I was thinking about also taking some canned tuna, until I thought about
bears.  The tuna would be a great source for protein.  Does anyone know
if the empty Tuna can would attract hoards of bears?  Has anyone ever
taken tuna?  Am I asking for trouble if I take tuna?>>

Bears love all food and garbage.  I would be more concerned about how much
weight I'm packing than the bears.  Have you thought about taking dehydrated
food that you could cook in the morning at breakfast time and eat for lunch that
day?  Black beans are great.  Whatever food you take you will have to use bear
precaution.
Just my thoughts.

Happy Trails,
Noreen