Re: [pct-l] A few final questions

At 01:27 AM 5/13/98 -0700, J. Thoreson sent:

>Howdy All,
>
>Well just a few more days before I begin my summer wanderings down at
>Campo and I have two questions:  the first is how many batteries to put in
>my resupply boxes?  I'm using a Solitare Mag Lite (the single AAA) and
>plan on doing some night hiking.

	I haven't had that much life from the Solitaire.  You get several night's
worth of hiking with it?  Mine quit after a couple of hours.

	Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB    mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
Lead trombone for Bill Case & the Velvetones (big band)
Clovis, NM
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, Pi Chi '76  (That was Texas A&I University.)