[pct-l] (none)

I would like to introduce myself to the PCT list.  I have been reading with
interest for some time now while at the same time planning my own through
hike.

I have hesitated to introduce myself because until last night I was not
sure if I would be able to begin my hike this year.  Now I am certain I
will be catching a ride with a friend to San Francisco, taking a train to
Portland, and having another friend drive the remainder of the way to
Manning Park.

Myself and another friend, rob will be beginning our southbound hike around
mid june, although after reading this morning's posts about snowpack in
California I have become slightly leary.  Nevertheless, I will begin
regardless and look forward to meeting many of you along the way.

Brad
bradc@perceptron.com