	From:  Brad Cascagnette[SMTP:bradc@perceptron.com]
	Sent:  Wednesday, May 13, 1998 5:52 AM
	To:  pct-l@saffron.hack.net
	Subject:  [pct-l] (none)

	I would like to introduce myself to the PCT list.  I have been
reading with
	interest for some time now while at the same time planning my
own through
	hike.

	I have hesitated to introduce myself because until last night I
was not
	sure if I would be able to begin my hike this year.  Now I am
certain I
	will be catching a ride with a friend to San Francisco, taking a
train to
	Portland, and having another friend drive the remainder of the
way to
	Manning Park.

	Myself and another friend, rob will be beginning our southbound
hike around
	mid june, although after reading this morning's posts about
snowpack in
	California I have become slightly leary.  Nevertheless, I will
begin
	regardless and look forward to meeting many of you along the
way.

	Brad
	bradc@perceptron.com
	* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info
http://www.hack.net/lists *