Re: [pct-l] Great Places to stay!

>I've hiked from Campo to Sierra City also, but I thought June might be a
>little early to start hiking north from Sierra City. Will the trail be
clear
>of snow by that time?  I was considering maybe late July, but then I don't
>plan to go all the way to Manning Park this season either.
>
>Charlie
>* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info
http://www.hack.net/lists *

Hi Charlie,

With the recent storms the Northwest has been battered with, Walt and I may
not leave until our original June 15th!  Weather outlooks change at a
moments notice -- Mother Nature has been battering us out here on the
East Coast too and the Shennandoah Valley has about 16+ more inches of
snow with her compliments the last two days.  Our son is getting married the
26th of September and we need to be back a week before -- sooo the rush to
finish in Manning Park is on.  We want to leave as early as possible without
compromising our hike, but may have to make adjustments down the road.  We
still have 1,400 miles left from last year and are antsey to get started!

Hope to see you out there.

Pat