[pct-l] VVR Info: $30 water filter

Hi all,
I was at a sports show in the Bay Area last week and came across a
product I thought would be of value for most. A water filter for under
$30 seems to deserve a look. There is no pumping. Its just like a
squeeze bottle. I saw it work with some water I wouldn't even think of
drinking. I would like to know an opinion of this product, as we would
like to stock something like this for the occassional hiker that forgets
or breaks one. I must have worked on or tried to fix at least a dozen
last year, often winding up going to Fresno to find one and taking an
extra day off the trail for the hiker.  Check it out. There website
address is,
http://www.safewateranywhere.com
Good Luck Class of 98
Butch & Peggy