[pct-l] JMT Handbook

  Mark Damish <mdamish@bbn.com> writes:

>Hi,
>I'm planning a North->South trek of the John Muir Trail this summer.I
>have a problem --- The trail guide for the JMT is currently out of
>print/stock, and the new edition won't be available until sometime
>in April.  I'd like to find out what permits I will need, and
>how to obtain them in advance.  Any information is appreciated!

 Hi Mark,

I have a copy you can have if you want it. Send me your address and
I'll mail it.. No money necessary..Just buy any fellow JMT hiker a
beer at Vermillion Valley resort and we'll call it square.

For good info, check the JMT website at:

http://www.gorp.com/pcta/jmt.htm

You'll find everything you need there...Have fun..

randy_forsland@alliedtelesyn.com

JMT - 97

PCT - 00 (come Hell or high water)