[pct-l] Re: PLEASE suggest a trail

Another trail you might consider is the Bruce Trail in Ontario. It is
something like 450-500 miles long and runs along the Niagra
escarpment between Tobermorey at the tip of the Bruce peninsula
(separating Lake Huron from the Georgian Bay) and Niagra, Ontario
(near Niagra Falls). There is a pretty thorough and current guidebook
that is readily available. The trail goes along the Georgian Bay past
Owens Sound, through the pastoral/agricultural Ontario hinterlands,
through Hamilton, Ont. and along Lake Ontario to Niagra. A highlight
of midwestern trails and not to be missed!

You're original message--