[pct-l] Dehydrating frozen veggies?

>We dried virtually everything for our trip last year.
>An easy one is frozen veggies, takes only about 6 - 8
> hours with our drier.

Bob, do you just put the veggies in frozen? Is there a difference when you
use frozen vs. fresh veggies? How about already cooked?

>I recommend the American Harvester...

What's the difference between the American Harvester and the Mr. Coffee
(which I just bought but haven't taken out of the box yet and, therefore,
could return)?

>While you're at it, try drying salsa...

Great idea! I don't know how long I could live without salsa... :)

Karen

Karen Elder
bluesky@Rt66.com
P.O. Box 20093