[pct-l] Freeze-dried vegies (store-bought)

I forget who wrote that he/she had bought freeze-dried vegies in bulk for $7
/ pound, but, please, whoever you are, tell me where!  I stopped by our
local natural food store Wild Oats, "our food is earthy and our prices are
astronomical", and they charge $20 / pound for freeze-dried vegies (whether
bought in little 4 oz. containers or in "bulk". Ouch! If anyone has a good,
cheap(er) source for these, let me know please.

Karen

Karen Elder
bluesky@Rt66.com
P.O. Box 20093