[pct-l] willing workers needed in N.E. Tennessee

Laurel Creek Lodge, Campgrounds and Hostel on the AT Blue Blaze Trail in Hampton Tn. only 2400 ft. east of the white trail of the AT on Dennis Cove Rd. is looking for willing workers from Jan to end of March 1998 to exchange 4 hrs. work from 8 am to Noon in exchange for 3 great meals a day and good warm bed in one of our riverside cabins.

Work details are cutting & hauling firewood, clearing brush for new campsites. General Carpentry, we are also building a bridge and other odd jobs.

you can check out our web site at www.learn-america.com and put your browser on Laurel Creek Lodge to see a little about us.

Thanks,

Kate Saint-Germaine