[pct-l] Ankle brace?

>     I want to make the switch from hiking in (heavy) boots to running shoes
>a la Jardine.  What is the list wisdom regarding a good first pair of shoes
>(brand names encouraged)?  I have fat feet, if that makes any difference.
>You can either post or send me email at "kevin.oleary@tempe.vlsi.com".
>     Thanks!
>
>Kevin

        I have a question for the group related to this.  Like Kevin I want
also to start hiking more in running shoes......but my right ankle twists
easily (and usually does).   High-tops, be they boots or sneakers, for
unknown reasons cause pain in my ankle tendons....on both feet, so for added
ankle support can anyone offer a recomendation of a stiff ankle brace that
can be worn within a sneaker?
Thanks-
Kevin #2
Palmdale CA