My. Laguna		Mail
Warner Springs		Mail
Idyllwild			Buy
Big Bear		Buy
Wrightwood		Buy
Agua Dulce		Buy
Tehachapi/Mojave	Buy
Kennedy Meadows		Mail
Independence		? (I had someone carry my food into Kearsarge
Lakes)
Vermilion Valley Resort	Mail
Tuolumne Meadows	Buy
Echo Lake		Mail (Unless you go to South Lake Tahoe)
Sierra City		But
Belden Town		Mail
Old Station		Mail
Burney Falls		Mail
Castella			Buy/Mail (Its a hard call)
Seid			Buy/Mail (Its a hard call)
Hyatt Lake		Mail
Crater Lake		Mail
Diamond Lake		Buy (If you don't get supplies at Crater Lake)
Cascade Summit	Mail
Olallie Lake		Buy (Not a good selection, but you only need two
days of food)
Timberline Lodge	Mail
Cascade Locks		Buy
White Pass		Mail
Snoqualmie Pass	Buy
Skykomish		Buy/Mail/? (I was there, but I never went into a
store)
Stehekin		Mail
Manning Park		Mail (Clean town cloths)

In your case you can do your mailing here in the states.  When you are
in San Diego mail Mt. Laguna and Warner Springs.  When you get to Agua
Dulce mail Kennedy Meadows and Vermilion Valley, and so on.