[pct-l] PCT Hikers

Seen on the trail
Here they come! The Class'97 is on the trail.   I am happy to pass these on to
family and friends.

PCT thruhikers Bob & Bug stopped at Pioneer Mail April 22 pm  to chat with PCTA
trail crew.  They are fine and doing great despite the heat.

Calvin 'Batch' Batchelder from New Hampshire camped at Pioneer Mail evening of
April 21.  He too is doing fine.  Our trail crew saw him in '96.  If I am not
mistaken this is his 3rd start from Campo bound for the Canadian border.  Last
year he made it as far as the Oregon border.  Now that is determination.  Third
time is a charm 'Batch' .   Good luck!

Pete Fish