[pct-l] greetings!

Hi all, it's 2:36 in the morning here in seattle, and i'm trying to teach
Chad how to use this stupid thing. Bear with him in the future on this
listing, he and his wife, Dominique are new to these evil machines.
Now it's 2:37, and i have to board the Green Tortoise in 5 hours, and I
haven't slept since a night or two ago. I really can't remember, actually,
anything. This isn't the way I wanted to feel when getting started on a dream
trip. It feels like college all-nighters all over again. My food situation is
a nightmare, but looks like California will be relatively easy to shop at the
resupply spots.

I lost the phone numbers for the ride to the border on May 1 with Tom and the
rest. I'm  still interested, if you leave a spot for polite cat and I, we'll
be happy. p cat i think can still access this list, so we'll call down to you
folks when we know what's going on with our little road trip down the coast.
take care all, and good night.
Jeremy Wilson
Free from REI at last!