[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #124

Hello out there!

Attiliese the Hun, Former Supervisior of Trails for the Potomac Appalachian
Trail Club (1995/96) in the Washington DC Metro Area starts her attempt of
the PCT on or about 2May97.  If anyone out there see's her can you please
post where that was.  I have lots of people here and in Germany I have to
keep updated.

Thanks,

Phil Fosterman
oregon1@erols.com or piragis@pobox.org.sg