[pct-l] Has a PCT Documentary been made?

Hello PCT folks,
Has there ever been a documentary film or tv production about the PCT?
I'm a television producer/director, and working on a project.  Not sure yet
the exact focus, but perhaps a series of Great Hiking Trails of America for
public TV.  The PCT would be perfect or course.  And besides, a PCT thru
hike has always been a dream of mine.

So I'm wondering....has it already been done?  Any info on past films or
video productions would sure be appreciated, before I jump in and duplicate
someone else's work.  Thanks.
Charles Brister
Seattle, WA
chasley@ix.netcom.com